Do you have a new IP address or are you thinking about getting one?
Properly warming up it up is critical in building a good email sending reputation, which is needed for the optimal deliverability of your email campaigns.
Download this easy-to-digest and informative guide to learn how to warm up your “cold” IP address the right way.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- IP Addresses 101
- The Basic Approach to Warming Up an IP Address
- When Warming Up Your IP address May Not Be Necessary
- Opportunities and Risks with Warming Up a New IP Address
- The Rewards of Good Behavior During Warm Up
- How Each ISP is Different
- Using Good Analytics and Email Deliverability Tools
- Best Types of Email Content to Send During Warm Up
- Partnering With Your Email Service Provider During Your Warm Up
- Sample Warm-Up Plans for Different Types of Senders and Emails
We hope you don’t mind…we’re going to keep you on our list and occasionally send you invites to marketing webinars and other popular email marketing content. You can always unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link in any Pinpointe email.