Learn how to better reach your audience.
As a marketer, your goal is to find, nurture and retain customers, and they are no longer making buying decisions based on information from a single marketing channel. Your prospects and customers are surfing their social networks and reading your emails, so it’s critical to create a cross-platform digital strategy that connects you to your audience while sharing relevant information. Using social media combined with email marketing will amplify your efforts, but how do you do this effectively?
In this on-demand event, Pinpointe and sought-after marketing speaker, Michael Barber explain how to successfully merge your email marketing and social media strategies. Michael covers useful tips on how to leverage each tactic individually and together, and how to effectively reach your target audience through both tactics.
After this viewing the webinar, you’ll be able to:
- Grow your email subscription list
- Leverage email for customer acquisition and retention
- Target current and prospective customers outside of the inbox
- Engage brand advocates via social media
- Understand how email and social media work together, and more!
View this webinar and deck to learn how to better reach your audience where they are.